Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

logic puzzles from Term 2 week 6 wich is the top view

Hello viewers today  in math 's  I had some logic puzzle questions from my teacher  they where challenging but we found the answers the first question was a logic puzzled car park one it was a little while till me and my friend got the answer you just needed to turn over you're  device then you can see the answer the answer was 87 that was easy then the next logic puzzle was even more harder then the other one you had to just maybe puss ten and twenty that makes thirty wow that was interesting the other was also easy you just needed to see witch


 one was the wright one for the question the pictures are at the bottom     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post