Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

species of sharks

Today in class we did an activety that was on our site it had a few activatey that we were sopost to do so the first thing I had to do was write down all kind of spiesed sharks and this was all the sharks that I found out about and I wrote down all of it on a paper so these are all the spices of sharks that I know for igsample.
The Great white shark
whale shark
shortfin mako shark
baskingshark
tiger shark
bull shark
goblin shark
oceanic whitetip shark
blue shark
spiny dogfish
white reef shark
blacktip shark
great hammerhead
sand tiger shark
silky shark
nurse shark
scalloped hammerhead
blacktip reef shark
porbeagle
grey reef shark
greenland shark
lemon shark
zebra shark
common thresher
megamouth shark
sandbar shark
longfin mako shark
smooth hammerhead
cookiecutter shark
bluntnose sixgill shark
bigeye thresher
pelagic thresher
dusky shark
tawyn nurse shark
copper shark
frilled shark
horn shark
port jackson shark
caribbean reef shark
if you want to see the link click bellow
https://sites.google.com/southhornby.school.nz/temuru-e-takineilearningcommun/home

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post