Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Make it personal

Today in digital citiznship we did a sheet on our chromebook that was about Making it personal we had to turn the privite information writing in to a personal information writing so that means the information that is privte we had to change them in to sentence that wasn't private for example if you said that you're Mums full name that would be private information so you would have to say Mums first name only and not her full name so it's not privte here is what I did for my sheet and if you like or want to give feed back about it please comment down bellow and see you later byee






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post