Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

Brain teaser

Today in math's  we did a brain teaser about 2 pirates and 4 treasures and one small boat. So they can only take 1 or 2 pirates  and 1 treasure chest so they have to take 5 rides on the boat because they have to take 2 pirates and 1 treasure and then they can drop of the treasure then they come back and they get another treasure  and drop of it then they come back and do that five times  then they come to the island and stay there and hide there treasure so you could try this at your house or at school with a buddy OK you can comment below and check out some other blogs mine OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post