Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Maui and the secret of fire Comparing contract

Dear readers
This week in reading we have been doing some activitys for myths and legends about Maui and the Matariki stars ect today in our reading setion we went and continued our Comaparing contract about different kinds of story that tell about Maui trying to find the secret of fire in some of them they have the fire goddess and in others they don't the thing thatwas easy for me was when we were comparing the storys of wich of the things were the same the most challegeing thing in the activitiy was when we had to find the differences because many of them were the same and there were not many of the things that were different please comment down bellow and make sure to put a link to you're blog so then I can come and check out on what you have been doing this year or this week and down bellow is what I compared and what I thought was not the same bettwen the stories and if you want to come and read the stories I have made a link down bellow for you to read it if you want.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post