Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

For and against having a mobile phone

 Hello readers 

Today in reading we did a for and against having a mobile phone activity I liked doing it and the thing that was hard was thinking of some ideas to write down and the easy thing was typing down the ideas some of my ideas that were on my sheet were from my friends because I sort of stole the ideas because I over heard it please feel free to read what I wrote and comment down bellow in the commenting section






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post