Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

All about our class DLO

 Hello readers 

Today I am going to post my All about our class DLO that I created on a goggle slides I put in the infromation about our class and the types of winds, coulors and weathers that they have. I also added in some information about the sliding doors and why we have them in the specific places that they have been put in , while I was working I thought what were the hard things and easy things and I think that making slides adding in the photos and typing down the information and finding times to do it at home. And something that I found easy was getting the information because I already knew what to write down because our teacher had told us about the winds , the names of the classes , the colours , the names of the winds and about the sliding doors. I hope that you guys like the slides :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post