Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

Complex sentences

Hello dear readers

Last week we started on doing these Mini Lessons and in that Mini lessons we did some complex sentence sheets we something that I found hard was trying to understand how to do it because it was confusing what our teacher was saying and I didn't really get it but in the end I found it great something that I found easy was writing it down and figuring out what to write down because this was pretty easy for me to do since I had done it last last year in the class next door with another teacher and it was also challenging for me to do it but then the teacher showed me how to do it and it started to make sence. Have you ever done anything like this before? if you have then write that down in the comments if you haven't write that down in the comments as well. See you later.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post