Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

Suffix Poster

In phonics we have been learning about Suffixes and we thinked about some suffixes and were in a group and wrote down all the suffixes that we could think of and this was our resalt in the end.


Examples of the suffix:             
Fairness        Shortness Beautifulness     Greatness 
Mindness         Smallness Strangeness       Blindness 
Careness         Preciousness Stresness           Hearness 
Tallness           Sickness   Brightness Loveness
Happiness       Braveness   Darkness Loudness
Scareness        Strongness Deliciousness     Bigness     
Headless          Fabulousness Tasteness           Tightness
Lawless           Creativeness Cleanness           Glossiness
Freshness        Cleverness Dirtiness             Clearness 
Smartness        Funniness Hungriness                                                     Coolness   
😁😀 make sure to comment down bellow
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post