Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Shortcut Speed test



Last week on Wendsday we hade a buddy and made a Copy of the shortcut speed test it was very fun and it had what was our favorite tv show what year we were and those kind of stuff the challengeing thing was when we highlighted things and choose a word and had to serch up the definition because i almost thought that I had no time to do it any ways my favorite tv show was cartoon network and buddy Phoebes favorite tv show was Britains Got Talent I was going to copy her but I'd rather not do that we screen shoted a photo of eachother and screen shoted what time we finished I finished before Phoebe so I won it was very fun doing it have you done it before? Because if you havent check it out down bellow and make shore to comment down bellow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post