Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

Technology

Hey readers 

Today in Technology we made some clothes before we even did that we made some logos for some paper bags and we talked about us saving the inviroment and the teacher gave us a sheet and we had to write down on a compare contract we had to compare paper bags and plastic bags and write down what things that would happen and how the plastic and paper bags would efect our inviroment next we did some plannings of what we would like our clothes to look like when we where done we got some fabric and then cut them into the peices that we needed to make our clothes that we planned about me and my group where the REE! ( Raquel,Ella,Ella-pearl) we had plan A plan B and plan C  A is me wearing the clothes B is for Ella and C is for ella-pearl I was pretty lucky and  got choosen to wear the clothes this is what clothes that we made comment down bellow and say what you think about it OK.








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post