Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

The conoe Paddlers

 

 Talofa Lava redaers 

Today in our writing we finished of with doing our conoe describe a momment in time something that I found that was hard was putting my writing in present tense and not in past tense because I was not careful and used a lot of ed words something that was easy was I guess writing it out and I think that the rest was all hard please make sure to comment down bellow and leave a link to your blog and I can come and comment on yours please make sure to learn some te reo for this week and to look at my writing BYE 😉😋😆.

Splash, go the  people's paddles as they shovel it into the swamp water. They can feel the vibration of the river water crashing into their mini canoes , as their canoes were wobbling in the fresh cool water . The woman in the canoe is getting disinterested so she puts her hand into the water and can feel the coolness of the water in her hand.


As they paddle forward, they can see a cluster of light that is trying to break through the dangly vines and trees .  The people describe it as the hands of God .  The light is so bright, even brighter than a light bulb. Their eyes nearly burst as they stare into it .


They quickly push their paddle in and out of the water and  end up on the other side of the swamp  pretty quickly and hear some ravens crashing down and swapping back up again into some cracks that were in trees. As they were entering the dark cloudy mist they can see some more clusters of ravens that were staring at them.


As the canoers were gliding along the damp cold swampy river they can hear some other canoers approaching them . The other canoers toss and turn as they were wobbling towards the other canoers; they both head towards the dark side of the forest and they felt a little frightened and eerie.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Raquelynn! My name is Jordan and I am from South Hornby school!
    I like how you have done a very detailed blurb that includes everything that it needs. One thing you need to fix up is your writing its fine that you copied and pasted it. But to make it fit the whole page you do cntrl shift v. If you would like to comment on my blog here it is : http://shsjordano.blogspot.com/

    Blog ya later

    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post