Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

The difference

 Hey readers 

Do you know what is the diffence between a comic strip , a comic book and a cartoon well I do , the answer to all of these are that cartoons are basicly just some pictures that are just moving and comic books well they are basicly the same because they don't really talk and all that you are looking at mostly is just some coloured in animated pictures and as for comic strips they discribe the person and don't have that much colour to it and have words just like a comic but the comic only has talking and it is not really a book but as for the comic strip it is like a book but in every page it has pictures and for the books they sometimes have pictures on pages except for the baby book now readers do you know what are the differences between comic strips , comic books and cartoons please feel free to comment down bellow and leave your link to it see you bye.✋







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post