Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Last Day Of Term Te Reo Maori

 Tena koe Readers

Today in Te reo maori we have been learning how to say the weather in Te Reo maori. This year in Te Reo Maori we have learned many things about how to speak in Te Reo here are somethings that we learned.

Seasons
Seasons- Nga Kaupeka o te Tau
Summer- Raumati
Spring- Koanga 
Autumn- Ngahuru
Winter- Takurua / Hotoke

If you would like to learn more click onto this link and it will take you to my site thank-you for checking out my blog and make sure to comment down bellow if you have done this or if you want to do this bye.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post