Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2021

My Design For A Sports Uniform (W.L.J)

Talofa lava my dear readers

Today at home I have completed another activity from the W.L.J (Winter Learning Journey). It was very fun doing this activity especially because it was something to do with drawing (well not like real drawing but like drawing on your device and stuff) also because I love drawing.

Anyways the culture that I choose was Samoa (which is the country where my mum is from). The activity number that I choose was Number Nine. I hope you like what I have made and thank-you for visiting my blog and make sure to comment down bellow on what I should improve on and what else I should add into my blog.

Something that I found easy was adding the colour into the uniforms that I made.
Something that I found hard was trying to trace around the pictures that I was using.

Hope you like it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post