Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Te reo maori naming objects activity

 Hello fellow readers

Today I will be posting my Te reo maori naming objects activity. It was very fun having to complete it and this week we have been learning about some names of some objects in our classroom and how to pronouce them. In the activity that I did we had to put an arrow to one of the objects that we could see and name what the object is and what the colour of it was. It was very difficult at times but I got it done in the end.

Something that I found hard was looking through the vocabulary list that our Te reo maori teacher gave us and tried to find the name of the object and the colour of it.
Something that I found easy was trying to spot out the objects in the classroom and typing down the name of the object and the colour.

Thank-you for coming and looking on my blog make sure to come back next time BYE!.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post