Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

About the Sun

 HI FELLOW READERS

Today I have finished doing my all about the sun DLO (digital learning object). So what we had to do was ...

1.Make a copy of the document
2.Name the document
3.Put facts into the boxes provided
4.And most importatntly put in our inquiry folder

Something that I found hard in doing the activity was trying not to copy the facts so much because my teacher Mrs Jones had told us to sort of summarise the facts into our own words and stuff.

Something that I found easy was changing the background and also changing the font.
I hope you like this post and feel free to comment down bellow.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post