Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Phonics - Google slides DLO

Fakalofa atu my fellow readers

During this year in my phonics group we have been learning about Verbs , Adjectives etc. It has been very challenging but fun to be learning about those. We have done many sheets based on the Adjectives , verbs and nouns (so on). In this slide that I have made I have descirbed in my own words what an Adjective is and how you can use it. This is in my own words by the way and I have not goten anything from online. If you know something else about Adjectives and stuff then right some facts about them down in the comments bellow. Also what I found easy during phonics leassons was writing down my answers and thinking of my own idea's. Something that I kind of found hard doing during phonics was trying to listen to what my current teacher was saying.Something I found hard during making the slides was trying to think of my own ideas. Something I found easy during making the slides was writing down my information and finding some cool GIF'S and IMAGES that I could use. Hope you like my slides make sure to come back on whenever you can. BYE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post