Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Reading - Communication - Hieroglyphic

 Ahlan (arabic - hello) my fellow readers

Today I am going to show you what I have been done for my hieroglyphics activity. If you don't know what hieroglyphic s is I'll tell you. Hieroglyphic s is a type of language that people in egypt use. Hieroglyphic  language is not like sign language it is way differnt because in the hieroglyphic language it uses all kinds of different shapes and symbols. You can see mnay of this type of language in egypt tombs , walls and temples. You can also find them in some museums in the world. In this post I am going to show you my name in the hieroglyphic langauage and I am also going to be showing you a video about the hyrogliphic language. Hope you like my post , try and do your own name and once you have go and post it onto your blog and I'll come and look at it please comment down bellow and make sure to come back and look at my new posts BYE!.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post