Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Art - Calender art

 Aloha my fellow readers

During this month and many months before me and my hub have been sketching and doing drafts for our end of year calender art. My name has a mix of my middle name. In mine I have gotten some ideas from my friends crate that has some planets on it. The little ghost thingy near the T it a pug dressed up in a ghost costume (for halloween) I thought that it could represent my favourite time of year (totally). Something that I found hard doing was trying not to copy my friends. My friends street art names where pretty cool and they had cool designs too but I had faith in my own self and did my own idea's. If you would like to check them out then I will put some photos of them down bellow. Something I found hard was trying to focus on my work because while I was doing my work I really felt like giving up but I was persistant and kept continueing. Something that I found easy was colouring in my letters with pastel. If you have done something like this than write that down in the comments and if you have anything else to say than write that down in the comments too. BYE!






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post