Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

Inquiry- To refuse Single use plastic

Bonjour my fellow readers
Today in inquiry we have been learning about the 4 r's which are Refuse , Reduce , Reuse and Recycle. We are learning about how there are many plastic rubbish in the world and how the plastic is getting smaller and smaller and that the sea creatures eat the small bits of plastic and that plastic ends up in the food that we eat. Our activity that we did for this was that we had to make a persuasive poster to convince people to stop using plastic and to recycle the pastic that they use. Something that I found hard was trying to find some information of my own and also trying to put on as least information as possible on my poster. Something I found easy was listing down my reasons and making up a cool catchy frase. Hope you like the poster that I have made and make sure to comment down bellow and recycle and pick up any rubbish you see on the floor. Make sure to check out my blog.





2 comments:

  1. Hi raquel!

    Kristhel here, I just wanted to say that your blog post is amazing!I love the poster and how you did the 4 R's. This poster / slogan can probably persuade someone to not use as much plastic anymore and use the 4 R's!! I also like your phrase :) Hm.. I don't really know what you need to work on because your work is really good. For inquiry i'm making mini soap bars! :)

    That's all I probably need to say, Hope to see your next blog post Raquel! Byee <3

    -Kristhel :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kristheol and it is good to see that you are doing something as well . Thank your for your comment I havent had a comment on my blog for a while see you back on my blog soon bye.

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post