Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Inquiry - Waste sorting activity

Hey my fellow readers

I am back and I have something new to post on my blog today. Today in inquiry we learned about recycling and where we put certain rubbish in what bin. Many of the rubbish that we have go in the yellow rubbish and are reuseable. We also learned about the numbers on the plastic/cans etc. We can only recycle the numbers 1 and 2 and the rest of the numbers are not allowed to be recycled.If you think that I have mis-placed any of the items than let me know that down in the comments. Something I found hard while doing this was trying to remeber which one goes in which rubbish. Something I found easy was putting them in the slots that we are supposed to put them in. In the comments write down if you have done something like this before. Please come back and check out more of my work BYE!.

#comebackorelse [please!]



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post