Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Reading - Sign language (national anthem)

 Malo e leilei my fellow readers

Today I have finally had the courage to do the video fo my doing the national anthem in sign language. I am kind of motionless in the video but that is ok at least I did the video tho. Something I found hard was to try not to sing along with the person who was singing because I really wanted to sing a long but I was too shy to. Something I found easy was just looking at my screen and copying what the people in the video where doing. I hope you like what I have done please comment down bellow and if you want to learn this than go to this link and watch the video that I watched. Thanks for coming onto my blog BYE!.

Link - Natinal anthem - Sign language






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post