Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Epic Water Fight!!!!!!!

 Hello my dear readers

Yesterday we did a epic water fight. It was really cool because we all got wet and all the teams teamed up and all went for the green team (my team). There were four teams. Miss H's homeroom was yellow , Miss Mclelands homeroom was purple , Miss Mcleods homeroom was blue and Mrs Jones's homeroom was green. We had to bring in our own clothes that were the colour , we also had to bring in our own water guns. But I used my freinds water gun because she borowed another one from a freind. I filled up the gun and we started the fight. Lots of yellow came charging towards our home base and started squirting at us. The team that one was the one with the driest teacher , and so far that teacher was ours. The others teams where really jelous so they teamed up on us. When the fight was finished it turned out that our team one. We were so happy and all of the other teams were grumpy. These are some of the videos and images that we took. Hope you like them and make sure to comment down bellow and come back next time and check out my next posts. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post