Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Reading - Workbook

 Hello my fellow readers

For the past 5 weeks me and my reading group have been each reading a differnt book and our teacher Miss H has created a workbook based on the book that we have read and then we have to answer the question on the workbook. Based on how many slides we did we that would be how many pompoms we would be able to put in our pompom jar. The book that I read was canterbury quakes. It was very interesting and the story was based of on the earthqukes that happpened in feburary and september. When we where done Mrs H told us to post it on our blog and that was what I did. Please comment down bellow on what I have improved or done well. BYE!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post