Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Year 6 leavers dinner!!

 Hello fellow readers

Yesterday last night we had the year 6 leavers dinner. It was really fun and we took lots of photos before and after we had some food. We had some ham , shreded chicken and salad / other things. I was really tall because I was wearing some high heels. Although I was really tall my feet hurt really bad!! ): . After we had our dinner and took our photos we were aloud to take the photos down from the big wall of pictures. I took alot of photos down and then headed outside to wait for my parent to come and pick me up. When he arrived I hopped into the car and told my parents all about it. Please comment down bellow oh and check out these photos.Make sure to come back to my blog BYE!.











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post