Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Free writing

 Hello my fellow readers

Today since I have nothing to do I decided that maybe I shoudl do some free writing. My peice of writing is called "STORY TIME WITH GRANDMOTHER MUSHROOM" I found the image for my writing online on google. I love the ammount of writing I have done in a certain ammount of time. I think that maye I should do a chapter 2 of this story because it is nice and easy and should become a story book. Thank you for coming to my blog make sure to come back and also make sure to comment down bellow on my work BYE!.


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pc2wvEWWD7quOWJhIGQSdnOdjUx7rBciZf7psze2c_4/edit


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post