Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Fishing tale

 Hello dear readers 

Today I did another Summer learning journey activity I went onto doing the Fishing tale teeth activity I found it quite easy because in lock down this year in writing we watched this video and it was funny I found some words to go with people talking and I think that the comic sound good and funny I think that the hard part was reading all the words and making the font small so then it can fit into the speech bubbles I learned that you can write for a charector that doesn't even talk in their story have you ever done anything like this before and are you doing the Summer learning journey write that down in the comments if you do or you don't or if you haven't joined and you want to hope you like that work that I have done today.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Raquelynn,

    You’ve done such a fantastic job on your blog post! Ka pai! I love how you’ve so accurately matched the facial expressions of the men in the images to the captions you have written. I also really like how you stayed true to the story and that you included a deconstruction of it so your readers could better understand your comic.

    Because you’ve written such a great comic strip, I was wondering, if you could write a comic on absolutely anything, what would you write about? I think I’d write about space adventures and rocket ships.

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post