Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

What are you doing to day? Te reo maori

 Ki ora readers 

Today I learnt something in the activity that I was doing today was that Takaro Netiporo means netball something that I found fun was putting the sentences toghether and realiseing that learning te reo maori might not be that bad and also I think that the challenging part was moving the magnets around on the fridge because it had to take some time untill it would reach to the spot that I wanted it to be in I hope you like my work that I did Haerera.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Raquelynn,

    He tino pai tō mahi! Great work! Well done on rearranging the te reo Māori kupu and finishing the sentences. Ka pai! I’m glad to hear you enjoyed this activity and that you learnt a new word. Do you have te reo lessons at school? I really like learning to speak te reo Māori and try to learn a new sentence every day.

    Keep up the awesome learning (-:

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post