Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Song Chorus

 Ki ora readers 

Today I did some more chorus writing I choose my own chorus to write and I thought that I should do Let It Go from frozen because it was a simple kind of lyrics that I could just rewrite from the Chorus means that you can´t wait anymore for it to snow and you just don´t care and all you want to do is play in snow I made a screencastify of me saying the Chorus but I wasn´t singing it because I was to shy of saying so instead I just read it like it was a poem I hope you like it.



 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Raquelynn,

    Great work Stepping it Up and recording yourself reading your chorus on Screencastify - ka pai! I really like the tune you have used from Frozen, it sounds great with the theme of snow.

    Does it snow in winter near where you live? I love playing in the snow too but it is a really long drive to get there from Auckland!

    Keep up the awesome mahi and Merry Christmas (-:

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post