Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Song Chorus

Ki ora readers

Today I finshed of doing my We Will Rise Chorus I had to replace the words from the chorus We Will Rise and made my own chorus for it and I  called it  Reach For The Stars I hope you like it I´ll put the link to the song beneath the chorus image and I thought that the hard part of doing this was trying to go with the title and trying to make the lyrics go with the tune of the song I think that the easy part was finding some rhymes for the words at the end of each sentence and the lyrics is about you trying to fu-fill your dream and never stop untill you fu-fill your quest hope you like it BYE!





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Raquelynn,

    Fiona here from the SLJ team. I really like the song chorus you have written and the awesome image you chose for your background. Ka pai! Reaching for the stars and fulfilling our dreams with bravery is a great message; what you have written is very inspiring.

    Do you like listening to music over the summer and singing? I love singing but I'm not very good at it. I just sing anyway (-:

    Well done creating a great piece of work.

    Ngā mihi nui,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post